Monday, March 15, 2010

Alice in Wonderland (Previous Works)

This is my Alice in Wonderland tanktop i drew on a forever 21 tank i bought because it was on sale.

This is a closeup of Alice. She just looks smug and mean because i find her quite rude and lansy. So i drew her looking like she had some radioactive sickness going on.

Hopefully you can see the entire concept of the picture is Alice being really smug about running away from the really mean flowers that are trying to shoot paint at her. This was my attempt at being expressive with paint.
These are the crazy mean flowers that said nasty things to Alice. I drew them with fabric markers and i drew the white details with batik wax. I colored them in with batik paint. They are shooting paint at Alice because in my world flowers can shoot stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment